1/1 Photo of Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Brown ground beef in a large skillet over med-high heat, stirring often, 7-10 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink.
- 3Stir in sloppy joe sauce and chili.
- 4Spoon chili mixture into 8 lightly greased 10-oz. ramekins.
- 5Top with frozen hash browns.
- 6Bake, covered, for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 10 more minutes or until browned and crisp.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 8*Chili mixture can be baked in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.0
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 692.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sloppy joe sandwich sauce