Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use regular hot dogs in this recipe; cut them into 1-inch pieces and you may also use taco sauce instead of the buffalo wing sauce.
- 1 (1 lb) package cocktail smoked sausage links, each cut into 3 pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup cheese sauce (from 15-oz. jar)
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce (from 12 oz. jar)
- 8 bratwurst buns, split
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped (3/4 cup)
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except buns and tomato.
- To make 1 chili dog, in small microwavable bowl, microwave about 1/2 cup sausage mixture, loosely covered, on High about 1 minute; stirring once halfway through heating, until hot.
- Spoon sausage mixture into bun; sprinkle with heaping tablespoon tomato.
Made this using hot dogs, I also used taco sauce that gave this a nice zing, we just thought that the celery was to much of, though it was a nice touch. Made for Cooking Tag .