- 12 hot dogs
- cheese slice
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili hot beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- red cayenne pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut three 1/2-inch diagonal slits into each hot dog.
- Cut cheese into 36 strips.
- Insert a cheese strip in each slit of hot dogs.
- In a ungreased 11-1/2 x 7 1/2 baking dish mix beans, tomato sauce and seasonings.
- Place the hot dogs over the bean mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- (You may serve the hot dogs on buns with chili mixture spooned on top).