Never made these, but it sounded so easy! It really sound quite good too 8)
Make and share this Cheesy Chili Dog Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut three 1/2-inch diagonal slits into each hot dog.
- Cut cheese into 36 strips.
- Insert a cheese strip in each slit of hot dogs.
- In a ungreased 11-1/2 x 7 1/2 baking dish mix beans, tomato sauce and seasonings.
- Place the hot dogs over the bean mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- (You may serve the hot dogs on buns with chili mixture spooned on top).