Recipe by Juenessa
This recipe was on a package of Philadelphia cream cheese. It is fast, easy, and good.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chili
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable pie plate.
- Top with chili and cheddar cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until chili is heated thru and cheddar is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with frito scoops or assorted crackers.