Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a family favorite. Tastes so good! You can make under the broiler instead of on the grill.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green chili
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well. Place bread cut side down on gas grill over medium-low heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spread cheese mixture on toasted sides of bread halves. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese bubbles and begins to brown.
Everyone really enjoyed this bread with our lasagne tonight. Made for Fall PAC 2012.