- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green chili
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well. Place bread cut side down on gas grill over medium-low heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spread cheese mixture on toasted sides of bread halves. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese bubbles and begins to brown.