Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cheesy Chicken with Chilies
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 chicken cutlets
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Coat chicken cutlets with flour.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until golden.
- Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Wipe out skillet.
- Add enchilada sauce and corn and bring to a boil.
- Drain and coarsely chop chilies.
- Arrange cutlets on sauce.
- Top with green chilies and cheese.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 1 to 2 minutes until cheese melts.
- Slice scallions and sprinkle over top.