1/2 Photos of Cheesy Chicken With BBQ Sauce & Bacon
This is a wonderful Chicken Monterey recipe. It is quite simple too 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Spray 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Place chicken in prepared dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Spoon sauce over.
- 5Bake 20 minutes, until internal temperature registers 160°.
- 6Place 2 slices of cooked bacon over each chicken half and sprinkle cheese on top.
- 7Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- 8Top with the diced tomato and scallion.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken With BBQ Sauce & Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.9
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 128.9 mg
- Sodium 948.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 40.4 g