This is a wonderful Chicken Monterey recipe. It is quite simple too 8)
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken With BBQ Sauce & Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in prepared dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spoon sauce over.
- Bake 20 minutes, until internal temperature registers 160°.
- Place 2 slices of cooked bacon over each chicken half and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Top with the diced tomato and scallion.