Recipe by RandyB1961
These are the most tender and flavorful wings you will ever eat!
Top Review by I'mPat
I used 9 wings for 3 as a main with the DM getting 2, the DS 4 and me 3 so I therefore used some extra breadcrumbs (regular to which I added some mixed dry herbs) and used a little extra aged cheddar finely grated instead of parmesan as I am the only one who likes it the rest refer to it as stinky or spew cheese and needed 2 tablespoons butter and then baked at 175C fan forced for 55 minutes for super crunchy yet moist wings and all that was left when finished was polished bones. Thank you RandyB1961, made for I Recommend tag game and recommended by AZPARZYCH.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash chicken wings and pat dry.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl, melt butter in microwave.
- Dip chicken wings first in melted butter, then in crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken wings in single layer in lightly oiled baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until lightly brown.