1/6 Photos of Cheesy Chicken Wings
These are the most tender and flavorful wings you will ever eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chicken wings and pat dry.
- 2In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- 3In another bowl, melt butter in microwave.
- 4Dip chicken wings first in melted butter, then in crumb mixture.
- 5Arrange chicken wings in single layer in lightly oiled baking dish.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.8
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 182.6 mg
- Sodium 628.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 45.9 g