Cheesy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
- Start by cooking chicken, onions, & mushrooms in pot until chicken is cooked through and onions and mushrooms are soft.
- Next add crubled bacon and wild rice (I like to use 2 cans of wild rice but you can buy the boxed kind too and prepare it ahead of time)
- Add both cans of cream of potato soup, milk, and Velveeta. Stir all ingredients until mixed well.
- Heat on medium until cheese is melted and everything is blended.
- Season to taste ( I like to just add pepper since the Velveeta makes it a little salty already)
- Turn to low and let simmer for a while, stirring frequently.