Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
This casserole will knock your socks off! Hope you enjoy...
- 1 (6 ounce) packagewhite long grain and wild rice blend
- 1 cup frozen onion, seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts (shredded or cubed)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whole kernel corn (thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- Cook rice mix according to package directions.
- Saute onion seasoning blend in butter in skillet until tender.
- Combine all ingredients and bake (uncovered) in 1-1/2-quart casserole at 350 degrees F until hot throughout, 30-40 minutes.
This is a great casserole. Very easy. I used a wild rice packet that came with seasoning, so if you use plain wild rice, I recommend some seasonings. Had no mozzarella so used shredded cheddar & it was delicious. Will be making this again!
Good Casserole. I didn't have any frozen peas so I added some sauteed celery & carrots instead.