Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is yummy yummy in my tummy tummy! Good for using up leftover turkey from the holidays or just as good with chicken.
- 177.18 g quick-cooking long grain and wild rice mix
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery, chopped
- 591.47 ml chopped cooked chicken or 591.47 ml cooked turkey
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs or 59.14 ml panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare rice mix according to directions, set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat, add onions and celery. Saute 10 minutes.
- Stir in rice, chicken, 1 1/2 cups cheese, soup and next 4 ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 11x7 dish or 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top casserole evenly with breadcrumbs/panko crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 5 minutes.