Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is adopted from my girlfriend's kitchen--my kids love it.
- 1 (16 ounce) package chicken gravy mix
- 1 (32 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 4 -6 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans
- 2 cups cut up carrots
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- If fresh, use in 2 to 3 days. If frozen, defrost in refrigerator.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Canola oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sear 3 to 4 minutes per side until lightly browned. Add contents of vegetable/gravy bag. Heat for 7-10 minutes or cooked through (minimum internal temperature of 165°F).
- Add contents of tortellini bag. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 5-10 minutes or until tortellini is cooked through.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: I usually don't measure, just dump everything in, so you can adjust the ingredients to meet your own needs.