Cheesy Chicken Tortellini OAMC
- If fresh, use in 2 to 3 days. If frozen, defrost in refrigerator.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Canola oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sear 3 to 4 minutes per side until lightly browned. Add contents of vegetable/gravy bag. Heat for 7-10 minutes or cooked through (minimum internal temperature of 165°F).
- Add contents of tortellini bag. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 5-10 minutes or until tortellini is cooked through.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: I usually don't measure, just dump everything in, so you can adjust the ingredients to meet your own needs.