Heather ND's Note:
This is really easy to make and very Yummy. My boyfriend and children all love them. We wanted something a little different from every day tacos and came up with this. We usually add sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare your rice according to the instructions on the package.
- 2Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- 3Brown in a skillet over medium-high heat. Follow instructions on the package of taco seasoning mix.
- 4Slice the bell peppers and onion then saute them in a skillet.
- 5Fluff your rice, heat your shells and start building your tacos.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 251.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red beans and rice mix