Recipe by Heather ND
This is really easy to make and very Yummy. My boyfriend and children all love them. We wanted something a little different from every day tacos and came up with this. We usually add sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix, Cheesy (I always use Old El Paso)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 5 -7 soft flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesanta fe pinto red beans and rice mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare your rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Brown in a skillet over medium-high heat. Follow instructions on the package of taco seasoning mix.
- Slice the bell peppers and onion then saute them in a skillet.
- Fluff your rice, heat your shells and start building your tacos.