Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is really easy to make and very Yummy. My boyfriend and children all love them. We wanted something a little different from every day tacos and came up with this. We usually add sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
- Prepare your rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Brown in a skillet over medium-high heat. Follow instructions on the package of taco seasoning mix.
- Slice the bell peppers and onion then saute them in a skillet.
- Fluff your rice, heat your shells and start building your tacos.