Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is really easy to make and very Yummy. My boyfriend and children all love them. We wanted something a little different from every day tacos and came up with this. We usually add sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
- Prepare your rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Brown in a skillet over medium-high heat. Follow instructions on the package of taco seasoning mix.
- Slice the bell peppers and onion then saute them in a skillet.
- Fluff your rice, heat your shells and start building your tacos.