1/3 Photos of Cheesy Chicken Supper
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I found this recipe in a 2006 TOH " Quick Cooking "Cookbook. It was sent to them by Waldon Upham of Eagle River, Alaska. As of right now I haven't tried this recipe, just wanted to put it here so I didn't have to look through all my cookbooks :) If you try this before I do, please let me know if anything should be changed.Sumitted to "ZAAR " on 4/15/09. EDITED: On 9/ 3/ 09, I finally got around to making this recipe and decided to add a bit of garlic powder and a bit more pepper to the finished dish. The amount you decide is up to you. The recipe reads to serve over rice,but I think that some sort of egg noodle would be better. Happy Eating and, " Keep Smiling :) "
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil ,add broccoli and cook for 2 minutes or until broccoli is crisp tender.
- 2Stir in chicken,soup,milk and pepper; bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until the chicken is heated through.
- 4Top with the cheese and onions.
- 5Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 6Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Supper
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.2
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.1 mg
- Sodium 739.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: