Recipe by LizCl
Easy to make and delicious. Great one dish meal.
Top Review by ColCadsMom
Excellent! I boiled bone in skin on chicken breasts in the morning, then reserved the broth to boil the noodles. I also kept out 1/2 cup chicken broth and used it in place of the milk and butter. I used whole grain spaghetti, and reduced fat soup. My 5 and 8 year olds ate it up! This would be a great recipe to tweak by sauteeing celery, onions and peppers, or adding pretty much any vegetable you like. You could play around with the soup variaties and add different herbs to create different flavors. This is just an all around healthy, excellent base recipe that I am thrilled to have in my rotation!
- 226.79 g angel hair pasta, cooked
- 113.39 g canchopped mushrooms, drained
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, diced
- 283.49 g can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 29.58 ml butter
- 78.07 ml milk
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 354.88 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded or 354.88 ml shredded cheddar cheese