Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make and delicious. Great one dish meal.
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded or 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine cooked spaghetti, mushrooms, chicken, soup, butter, milk, pepper and 1 cup cheese.
- Mix well and put into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Excellent! I boiled bone in skin on chicken breasts in the morning, then reserved the broth to boil the noodles. I also kept out 1/2 cup chicken broth and used it in place of the milk and butter. I used whole grain spaghetti, and reduced fat soup. My 5 and 8 year olds ate it up! This would be a great recipe to tweak by sauteeing celery, onions and peppers, or adding pretty much any vegetable you like. You could play around with the soup variaties and add different herbs to create different flavors. This is just an all around healthy, excellent base recipe that I am thrilled to have in my rotation!
We loved this!! The only changes I made were using fresh mushrooms in place of canned (cooked them along with the chicken) and I used cheddar instead of mozzarella. The leftovers were terrific as well. Highly recommend this hearty dish!
I didn't even bake it. =) I left out the mushrooms and exchanged the cream of mushroom for cream of chicken.I also added broccoli before draining the noodles to add some color. Thank you so much for the 15 minute meal. =)