1/1 Photo of Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Another recipe from my sister-in-law but I changed to can chicken instead of cutting up chicken and boiling etc. One of my nephews favorite dish! Can be heated in microwave covered for 10 minutes or bake in oven uncovered for 20-30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) cans chicken, break chicken apart undrained (white, dark or mix)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans reduced-fat chicken broth
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can spicy cheese soup
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- parmesan cheese (jar)
- 1Grease 9 x 13 glass dish.
- 2Bring chicken broth to boil, add can chicken, and pasta, cook till pasta done and most of the broth is absorbed.
- 3DO NOT DRAIN.
- 4Pour into glass dish.
- 5Sauté in butter, onion, bell pepper, pimentos, and sliced mushrooms till onions and mushrooms wilted.
- 6Spread over chicken and pasta.
- 7Mix with wire whisk over low heat cheese soup, evaporated milk, stirring till heated, then pour over vegetables covering top of casserole.
- 8Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 451.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat chicken broth