Recipe by tabasco0697
White meat chicken with spaghetti with a cheesy sauce instead of a tomato based sauce
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 8 ounces mueller's pot-sized spaghetti
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 8 ounces bel gioioso pearl mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 3 teaspoons bacon drippings
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paul prudhomme poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken tenderloins into 1 - 1 1/2 inch chunks and place in large mixing bowl.
- Pour olive oil over chicken and add garlic powder, onion powder, Paul Prudhomme poultry seasoning, sea salt and fresh ground pepper and mix so that all pieces of chicken are well coated with oil and seasonings.
- Melt bacon drippings in large pan over medium high heat then dump entire bowl of chicken and spices into pan also add diced onions.
- Cook chicken until pieces are turning a light golden brown. Then move to a plate covered in paper towels to drain chicken and onions.
- In an extra large skillet heat the extra 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add 8 oz or half the box of Mueller's pot sized spaghetti (or if you can't find it just use regular spaghetti broken in half) and stir around to make sure all spaghetti is covered in oil. Cook on medium high. Cook until spaghetti starts to brown around 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and cream of chicken soup and the oregano, basil, thyme and rosemary and mix real well. Heat until it starts to simmer (about 5 minutes) then turn heat to between low and medium low and keep at just a simmer. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Tear the Mozzarella pearls into pieces and add to skillet along with 1/2 the Parmesan cheese. Turn heat to medium cover checking and stirring every minute or two so it doesn't stick.
- While the cheese is melting cook broccoli in microwave according to package directions then add to skillet and stir well. Use last of the shredded Parmesan cheese to top each dish.