Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Serve this mouth-watering pasta dish that's rich in calcium and protein. For a healthier alternative, choose whole-wheat pasta and fat-free cheese.
- 255.14 g uncooked spaghetti
- cooking spray
- 236.59 ml frozen chopped onion
- 14.79 ml bottled minced garlic
- 2 (822.13 g) can stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 14.79 ml low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 9.85 ml dried Italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 709.77 ml frozed chopped cooked chicken, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Stir in 1 cup cheese, cooked spaghetti and chicken. Spoon into a 3-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.