This is total comfort food! I made it for dinner and used minced onion and cream of chicken soup instead of how it is posted. My family raved!! I'm afraid to see the calories/fat in this....
- Boil chicken until done, remove from water and shred.
- Using broth from chicken, plus enough water (if needed) to boil spaghetti.
- While the noodles are boiling, in a separate pan, cook onion in butter.
- Mix cheese and soup with onion until it makes a sauce -- be careful not to burn it!
- Drain the spaghetti and add the cheese mixture to it.
- Add the shredded chicken and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add crushed potato chips on top.
- Bake at 350F 20-30 minutes until bubbly.