Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from my mother- its easy, delicious, and makes great leftovers. We make a batch and then scoop 1 cup portions into tupperware to take to work all week. Its a guaranteed pleaser for even the pickiest eater. Kids love it too. Enjoy!
- 1 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) canmedium rotel
- 1 (16 ounce) boxbarilla plus enriched angel hair pasta (or any other angel hair pasta)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- Coat skillet with nonstick spray.
- Cook chicken until done.
- Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan according to box directions. Drain and return to pan. Stir in the rest of the ingredients, and add chicken. Stir well until all of the ingredients are blended and the cheese has melted.
- Serve warm.
- Tip: If you let it sit on "low" for awhile, the flavors will meld together better.
- Serving size is 1 cup.
I love this dish. I subbed cream of celery for milk and cream. Added salt and pepper. Melted the cheese, soup, milk, & cream in the mic. Stirred all ingredients together and baked it in the oven for 30 minutes. Came out DELISH! Thank you for sharing!!!!