Recipe by SweetsLady
This is a yummy comforting main dish!
Top Review by lexuslady903
Love this recipe! Not only does my family request this often, but am asked to make this dish when we take food to people who are recupperating from accidents or dealing with death in the family....any time there is an occasion for comfort food...this is the one! Thank you SweetsLady for posting! you make us look GOOD! I have substituted black olives for pimientos at times, have used the fresh mushrooms, and have even replaced one of the soups with rotel....to suit tastes...whatever, it's a hit! Thanks
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked chicken, boned (save broth)
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced canned (I have also sauteed fresh mushrooms)
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute pepper, celery, and onion in butter until soft.
- In another pan, melt cheese with soups. Add vegetables and combine.
- Cook spaghetti in chicken broth until tender. Drain.
- Mix together soup mixture and noodles and place in greased 13x9 pan. Top with grated cheddar cheese to your liking.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.