Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I invented this recipe when I needed a quick supper and the pantry was pretty bare. My husband raved over this filling soup. Additional vegetables could be added depending on what you have on hand.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked deboned chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 1⁄2 cups macaroni noodles
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- Bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Return to a boil and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add Velveeta cheese and stir till cheese is melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.