Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy summertime dish. Have to get ready for those "hazy,crazy, lazy days of Summer"!
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
- 2 -3 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- If you use larger sized breast halves and another cup of broccoli florets, you will up the number of servings.
- No need to increase other ingredients.
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 7 min., turning after 3-1/2 minute
- ADD broccoli, soup and Velveeta, stirring until well blended.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer 7 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- SERVE over hot cooked rice.