This warm, open-faced sandwich is easy to put together and really hits the spot. Something a little different from the standard lunch fare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first four ingredients; mix well.
- 2Spread about 2 tablespoons cheese misture on each bagel half.
- 3Place 2 sandwich halves at a time on a paper towel in the microwave.
- 4Microwave on high for 30 to 60 seconds or until hot.
- 5Cheese may not appear melted.
- 6Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.7
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 838.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 21.9 g