Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I received a booklet from Kraft Foods today which is called "food & family" and this is one of the recipes in it that I am posting here to try at a later date.
- 2 cups penne pasta, multi grain, uncooked
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1⁄4 cups Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large green pepper, cut into short thin strips
- 1 cup kraft shredded 2% mexican cheese blend
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 2 minutes. Stir in salsa, corn and peppers. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
saw the recipe at 6:00 lleft for the store at 6:15 arrived at home by 6:45 meal was complete by 7:30 and it was amazing!!! YUMMMMM