Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is great comfort food.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil chicken breasts until tender. Divide the breasts in halves so that there are 8. Roll out crescent rolls and lay pieces of chicken and a slice of velveeta cheese on top. Roll up and place in greased 9x13 dish. Brown rolls in 400 degree oven. Take out. Warm cream of chicken and milk. Pour over rolls and put cheese on top. Put back in the oven and heat until mixture bubbles.
I'm always looking for new ways to cook chicken, and I think I've found my favorite. This was really easy to make and so incredibly tasty. Thanks!