Recipe by wuxbustah8
An easy way to fix leftover chicken. This is a fun way to serve leftover chicken that your whole family will love! Crescent rolls are stuffed with American cheese and shredded chicken, then topped with a sauce of chicken soup, milk and Cheddar cheese
- 226.79 g canned crescent roll dough
- 4 slice American cheese
- 946.36 ml cooked boneless chicken breasts
- 297.66 g condensed cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Unroll the dough; separate into 8 triangles. On the large end of the triangle place 1/2 piece of American cheese and 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
- Roll the dough and seal the edges. Place in prepared dish.
- In a small bowl combine the soup, milk and Cheddar cheese; pour over the stuffed rolls.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.