Prep 2 hrs 34 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy way to fix leftover chicken. This is a fun way to serve leftover chicken that your whole family will love! Crescent rolls are stuffed with American cheese and shredded chicken, then topped with a sauce of chicken soup, milk and Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Unroll the dough; separate into 8 triangles. On the large end of the triangle place 1/2 piece of American cheese and 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
- Roll the dough and seal the edges. Place in prepared dish.
- In a small bowl combine the soup, milk and Cheddar cheese; pour over the stuffed rolls.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.