Recipe by Miss Fannie
This dish is full of mouth-watering surprises. It features cream cheese and chives layered with fresh spinach and black olives. The chicken is coated with breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
Top Review by weekend cooker
What a nice quick little dinner. I did add some onion to these, and as for the chicken I pan fryed it. I just used a small bit of chives. Made for a great dinner, and loved the simplicity of these. Served with some chesse fries,for a great meal. made for PRMR Tag.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 one ounce package ranch dressing mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoon chives
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts to a quarter inch thick.
- Combine the cream cheese with chives and two tablespoons of the ranch mix. Spread the mixture one side of the chicken.
- Layer the spinach and olives on the chicken.
- Roll the chicken tightly and secure with toothpicks. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and the rest of the ranch dressing in a bowl. Coat the chicken in the crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased pan. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes.