This dish is full of mouth-watering surprises. It features cream cheese and chives layered with fresh spinach and black olives. The chicken is coated with breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Pound chicken breasts to a quarter inch thick.
- Combine the cream cheese with chives and two tablespoons of the ranch mix. Spread the mixture one side of the chicken.
- Layer the spinach and olives on the chicken.
- Roll the chicken tightly and secure with toothpicks. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and the rest of the ranch dressing in a bowl. Coat the chicken in the crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased pan. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes.
What a nice quick little dinner. I did add some onion to these, and as for the chicken I pan fryed it. I just used a small bit of chives. Made for a great dinner, and loved the simplicity of these. Served with some chesse fries,for a great meal. made for PRMR Tag.
Appetizing dish that is easily transformed from a meat roll into a grilled sandwich thus eliminating heating the house during the hot months. What I did was to grill the chicken breast and some nice thick sliced whole grain bread. I guessed at the amount of chives used (listed in description and directions but not in the ingredients) when making the cream cheese mixture which I spread onto the grilled bread, added the olives and then spinach. Next I topped with the chicken and sprinkled with the parmesan cheese. Very quick and easy lunch or dinner for a 100+ day, thanks for the post.