Recipe by OahuPat Abrams
My daughter described having these at a friend's house, and I created them as best I could. I have also heard of putting hot pepper cheese inside.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup flour (this is bowl #1)
- 1⁄2 cup milk (bowl #2, mixed with: 1/2 C. grated parmesan (bowl #2)
- 1⁄2 cup fine breadcrumbs (bowl #3)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken to flatten.
- Cut into rectangular serving-size pieces.
- Lay cheeses on top and roll up.
- Dip into flour, then milk plus parmesan, then bread crumbs.
- Secure with toothpick.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.