1 hr 45 mins
Chef #395349's Note:
If you love chicken and cheese then you will love this recipe! It has been a long time hit with family and friends. I've passed it on to almost every person who has tried it for them to cook it themselves. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (makes 16 rolls-low fat version is just as good)
- 2 cups skim milk or 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded kraft sharp 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2-2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (reduced fat is just as good)
- 1Boil chicken until fully cooked.
- 2Let cool; cut into small pieces.
- 3Mix 1/2 cheese and chicken pieces together.
- 4Unroll crescent rolls (1 package at a time, keep refrigerated until then or they get sticky).
- 5Roll up chicken and cheese in side rolls.
- 6Simmer 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of cheese until cheese is melted.
- 7Pour soup mixture in pan to coat and place roll ups on top. Pour additional soup mixture on top of rolls.
- 8Bake at 375°F for 45-60 minutes depending on number of roll ups.
- 9Make additional soup mixture to top rolls ups.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 919.1
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 191.9 mg
- Sodium 2080.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 68.5 g