Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you love chicken and cheese then you will love this recipe! It has been a long time hit with family and friends. I've passed it on to almost every person who has tried it for them to cook it themselves. Enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (makes 16 rolls-low fat version is just as good)
- 2 cups skim milk or 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded kraft sharp 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (reduced fat is just as good)
- Boil chicken until fully cooked.
- Let cool; cut into small pieces.
- Mix 1/2 cheese and chicken pieces together.
- Unroll crescent rolls (1 package at a time, keep refrigerated until then or they get sticky).
- Roll up chicken and cheese in side rolls.
- Simmer 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of cheese until cheese is melted.
- Pour soup mixture in pan to coat and place roll ups on top. Pour additional soup mixture on top of rolls.
- Bake at 375°F for 45-60 minutes depending on number of roll ups.
- Make additional soup mixture to top rolls ups.