Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yummy pasta dish from Kraft foods.
- 2 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded 2% mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4 thickness
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix cream cheese 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, oregano and garlic salt until well blended. Place 1/4 of the mixture into the center of each piece of chicken. Roll up chicken, secure with a toothpick and place seam side down into a baking dish (spray baking dish with non-stick spray before). Pour spaghetti sauce evenly over chicken and cover dish with foil. Back 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese onto chicken. Bake an additional 3-5 minutes.
Made this last night - delicious! I added chopped roasted peppers with the cheese as well as green onions. I also put a bit more sauce. This was an easy weeknight supper! Thanks!