Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A good way to use leftover chicken or turkey.
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked cubed chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups turkey
- 3⁄4 cup diced fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (1t. dried)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, combine rice, chicken, tomatoes, green pepper, onions basil cayenne eggs and milk.
- Maybe seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Spread into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 350°F.
Sorry, didn't care for this.It cooked up a on the dry side, and requires alot of salt and pepper. But even then, it was just lacking in flavor. Maybe some basil or thyme might help.