A good way to use leftover chicken or turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 1/2 cups cooked cubed chicken or 1 1/2 cups turkey
- 3/4 cup diced fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (1t. dried)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1In a large bowl, combine rice, chicken, tomatoes, green pepper, onions basil cayenne eggs and milk.
- 2Maybe seasoned with salt and pepper.
- 3Spread into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 4Top with cheeses.
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.9 mg
- Sodium 211.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: