Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very simple & delicious recipe.
- 1 (6 ounce) box broccoli and cheese flavored rice mix (I use Uncle Ben's Broccoli Rice Au Gratin)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In a 9x13 dish, combine the rice & seasoning packet.
- Add boiling water.
- Add chicken & sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cover & bake for 30 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cheese.
- Bake covered for another 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.