1/1 Photo of Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole
I just made this tonight, with barely anything in the cupboard. I served it up with some crescent rolls and use a bag of Uncle Ben's garlic butter rice. If you use regular rice, I suggest putting two tablespoons butter and some garlic powder in with your rice while it simmers. Feel free to add a bag of frozen veggies in. I normally don't buy them except for specific things, so I didn't have them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Cook rice as per directions on box or bag, more rice can be used but at least a cup.
- 3Combine can of cream of chicken with whipping cream, mix well. Add chicken bullion cube.
- 4Take chicken breasts and slice into inch, inch and a half strips (if you want to keep them whole, adjust cooking time).
- 5Pour rice, cream of chicken mixture, and cheese into a medium sized casserole dish.
- 6Bury chicken strips into mixture.
- 7Add pepper to taste and veggies (optional).
- 8Mix well and cover with tinfoil.
- 9Check chicken to see if its done after about 40 minutes, depends on if you kept them whole or how big the strips are.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.8
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 209.5 mg
- Sodium 895.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 35.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: