Recipe by Sage
Wonderful meal and so easy.Your family is in for a treat.I'm not one to use can soup much but this is Wow!
Top Review by **Jubes**
*Reviewed for Zaar World Tour 3*Really great chicken dish. SO easy to prepare- just throw it all together and in the oven for an hour. Add the cheese back for another 15 minutes in the oven. Complete meals dont get any simpler than this. The chicken was beautiful-moist and tender.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons onion soup mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the soup, water, rice, garlic vegetables and onion soup mix in a 12 x 8” shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
- Bake at 375°F for 1 hour covered.
- Uncover; add cheese and bake another 15 minutes.
- If you have fresh vegetables add them instead of the frozen one.