Recipe by Nasseh
This is an easy, flavorful meal.
Top Review by Chef floWer
This was delicious and very easy to make. I minced/grounded three chicken breast in my food processor, but otherwise kept to the recipe. Everyone enjoyed the recipe. Served with Recipe #366691. Thank you for posting the recipe Nasseh
- 1⁄2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 6 ounces medium salsa
- 2 tablespoons hot taco sauce
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) packagelipton Mexican rice (I use Lipton Taco Rice)
- 8 -10 flour tortillas (soft taco size, 8 inches)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the rice as directed on the package then set aside to be used later.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan then cook the chicken until no longer pink. Mix the salsa, taco sauce, & cheese in with the chicken. Add half of the rice to the pan & save the rest as a side dish.
- Put between 3-4 tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla & roll up. Lay them on a baking sheet & cook on 350 for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.