Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy, flavorful meal.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 6 ounces medium salsa
- 2 tablespoons hot taco sauce
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) packagelipton Mexican rice (I use Lipton Taco Rice)
- 8 -10 flour tortillas (soft taco size, 8 inches)
- Prepare the rice as directed on the package then set aside to be used later.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan then cook the chicken until no longer pink. Mix the salsa, taco sauce, & cheese in with the chicken. Add half of the rice to the pan & save the rest as a side dish.
- Put between 3-4 tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla & roll up. Lay them on a baking sheet & cook on 350 for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
This was delicious and very easy to make. I minced/grounded three chicken breast in my food processor, but otherwise kept to the recipe. Everyone enjoyed the recipe. Served with Recipe #366691. Thank you for posting the recipe Nasseh
These are a tasty weeknight supper, and easy to prepare. We has them with salad and refried beans. In the photo is some of the filling mixture to see how it looks. Made for photo tag.
My oldest son loved these. I liked them too but he was nuts about them. I followed the recipe as written other then I used shredded chicken that I had in my freezer. I also made my own rice, using rice and taco seasoning. I didn't add the salsa to the mixture but served it on the side as everyone in my house doesn't like salsa. If I hadn't used frozen cooked chicken, I would have tried to freeze these- next time.