Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (1 1/3 cups water)
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 to 6)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- MIX soup, water, rice, onion powder and black pepper in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Top with chicken. Sprinkle chicken with additional pepper. Cover.
- BAKE at 375°F for 45 minute or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done.
- UNCOVER Sprinkle cheese over chicken. Remove chicken and stir rice before serving.