Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this on the back of the Success Rice box.
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken & Rice Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) canscondensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breast halves (4-6)
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Mix cooked rice, soup, water, onion powder and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9X13 baking dish.
- Top with chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with additional black pepper if deisred.
- Cover and bake at 375F for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Uncover and sprinkle cheese over chicken - cook 5 minutes until cheese is melted.