Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this on the back of the Success Rice box.
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken & Rice Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cooked rice, soup, water, onion powder and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9X13 baking dish.
- Top with chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with additional black pepper if deisred.
- Cover and bake at 375F for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Uncover and sprinkle cheese over chicken - cook 5 minutes until cheese is melted.