1/1 Photo of Cheesy Chicken & Rice
1 hr 15 mins
Ann Arber's Note:
This is an always favorite dish at our house. Cheezy and good. I got it from a BH&G casserole book. I changed it a little adding much more liquid so it is creamy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soup, sour cream, milk, and basil, and rice.
- 2Put in a greased 9x13 pan.
- 3Put chicken slices, cooked or uncooked on top.
- 4Place broccoli spears between chicken if using.
- 5Cover tightly with foil.
- 6Bake 1 hour at 350 for uncooked chicken.
- 7Bake about forty minutes for already cooked chicken.
- 8If using already cooked, you can cook this for 15 minutes in the microwave, covered with wax paper.
- 9Last ten minutes put cheese on top.
- 10You can uncover now so cheese doesnt stick.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken & Rice
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.6
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.4 mg
- Sodium 454.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 16.9 g