Sam #3's Note:
Taken from an All you need is Cheese cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2In a bowl, combine cheese, chicken and salsa.
- 3Divide filling evenly over one half of each tortilla.
- 4Fold unfilled side over filled portion and press together.
- 5Bake on a non-stick backing sheet, turning once for about 5-6 mins per side or until golden.
- 6OR cook in grill pan over med-high heat for 203 minutes per side until crisp.
- 7Cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.9
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 1422.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: