Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taken from an All you need is Cheese cookbook
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl, combine cheese, chicken and salsa.
- Divide filling evenly over one half of each tortilla.
- Fold unfilled side over filled portion and press together.
- Bake on a non-stick backing sheet, turning once for about 5-6 mins per side or until golden.
- OR cook in grill pan over med-high heat for 203 minutes per side until crisp.
- Cut into wedges.