Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from an All you need is Cheese cookbook
Top Review by appleydapply
This was a tasty, simple dish. I frequently have frozen shredded chicken on hand to go into enchiladas...but this is an even quicker, easier meal. However, like another reviewer I would have liked a little more flavor, either sauteed onions or peppers, instead of just relying on the salsa for all the flavor.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 4 large tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl, combine cheese, chicken and salsa.
- Divide filling evenly over one half of each tortilla.
- Fold unfilled side over filled portion and press together.
- Bake on a non-stick backing sheet, turning once for about 5-6 mins per side or until golden.
- OR cook in grill pan over med-high heat for 203 minutes per side until crisp.
- Cut into wedges.