Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are yummy, quick, easy and CHEESY :) You only need 4 ingredients to make these delicious pockets and they can be served as a main dish or as appetizers.
Top Review by Brian Davis
This was very, very good. I added a little bit of shredded cheese before placing in the oven, but otherwise followed the recipe verbatim. They turned out delicious and was relatively easy.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- salt and pepper
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chunky salsa or 1 cup picante sauce
- 10 8-inch flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and cook in lightly greased skillet until cooked through and juices evaporate, stirring often.
- Add soup and salsa and heat through.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of mixture on half of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2 inch edge.
- Moisten edges with water, fold tortillas over and press edges to seal.
- Place on baking sheets.
- Bake 5 minutes.