1/5 Photos of Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
This recipe came from a can of Campbell's Pepper Jack Soup. It is a little too spicy for my very young children so I usually just make them one or two quesadillas with just the cooked chicken and cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Cook chicken in a non-stick skillet until almost done, then add the garlic.
- 3Add the soup and water and cook until heated through.
- 4Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture on half of each tortilla. Sprinkle a couple of tablespoons of cheese on top. Then moisten the edge and fold over. Press to seal the edge.
- 5Place on baking sheets and cook for about five minutes. When you get them out of the oven, let them sit for a minute or two then cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.7
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 117.1 mg
- Sodium 1107.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 43.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup