This recipe came from a can of Campbell's Pepper Jack Soup. It is a little too spicy for my very young children so I usually just make them one or two quesadillas with just the cooked chicken and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook chicken in a non-stick skillet until almost done, then add the garlic.
- Add the soup and water and cook until heated through.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture on half of each tortilla. Sprinkle a couple of tablespoons of cheese on top. Then moisten the edge and fold over. Press to seal the edge.
- Place on baking sheets and cook for about five minutes. When you get them out of the oven, let them sit for a minute or two then cut into wedges.