Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This simple dish is stick-to-your-ribs goodness with a Southwestern flair! Green chiles and cheddar cheese combine with chicken and potatoes for a one-bowl meal that's easy and satisfying.
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) canschunk white chicken meat, drained
- 10 ounces green enchilada sauce
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chilies, potatoes, chicken, half of the enchilada sauce, 2 1/2 cups shredded cheese, and salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl. Stir to combine. Pour potato mixture into baking dish, spreading to fill pan evenly. Drizzle with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with the rest of the shredded cheddar.
- Place in preheated oven and bake 70-75 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly. Remove from heat and let sit 5 minutes before serving.