Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just threw this together and my family loves it.
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw pie crusts.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Cook chicken in oiled skillet, 10 minutes per side.
- Cube chicken.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Mix all ingredients (less the 1/2 cup cheese) in a large mixing bowl.
- Evenly scoop mixture into pie crusts.
- Top pies with 1/4 cup shredded cheese each.
- Bake in 450 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Amazing pot pie recipe!! This was exactly what I was looking for and it tastes awesome!! We made one pie, added 1 C. mixed vegetables as well as boiled up 1 1/2 potatoes for about 15 minutes, allowed them to cool and diced them up. We substituted plain yogurt for the sour cream and put 1/4 cup cheese in with the other ingredients and topped the pie with 3/4 cup cheese. It was so yummy. Thanks for posting!!