Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just threw this together and my family loves it.
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw pie crusts.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Cook chicken in oiled skillet, 10 minutes per side.
- Cube chicken.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Mix all ingredients (less the 1/2 cup cheese) in a large mixing bowl.
- Evenly scoop mixture into pie crusts.
- Top pies with 1/4 cup shredded cheese each.
- Bake in 450 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Amazing pot pie recipe!! This was exactly what I was looking for and it tastes awesome!! We made one pie, added 1 C. mixed vegetables as well as boiled up 1 1/2 potatoes for about 15 minutes, allowed them to cool and diced them up. We substituted plain yogurt for the sour cream and put 1/4 cup cheese in with the other ingredients and topped the pie with 3/4 cup cheese. It was so yummy. Thanks for posting!!