Just threw this together and my family loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw pie crusts.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- 3Cook chicken in oiled skillet, 10 minutes per side.
- 4Cube chicken.
- 5Set aside 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- 6Mix all ingredients (less the 1/2 cup cheese) in a large mixing bowl.
- 7Evenly scoop mixture into pie crusts.
- 8Top pies with 1/4 cup shredded cheese each.
- 9Bake in 450 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.2
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 236.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 17.7 g