Recipe by AndreaVT96
A weight watchers recipe I obtained from a message board at www.dwlz.com. Per serving of 2 each: 230 calories, 6 gm fat, 2 gm fiber. WW Points per serving : 5 You could also add more veggies to make this more "pot pie-ish". This may change your point count, depending on what you add.
Top Review by Gagoo
Made this recipe tonight for supper for DH and myself - made pretty much as directed with a couple of additions - 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. I used the big buttermilk biscuits and prior to putting them into the cups I rolled them between two pieces of wax paper which made them easier to press into the cups evenly. I'll be freezing the leftovers for quick heat & eat for DH while I'm out of town. Thank you AndreaVT96 for posting.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) canhomestyle refrigerated biscuits or 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2⁄3 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of an ungreased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, cheddar cheese, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at once.