1/5 Photos of Cheesy Chicken Pot Biscuit Cups (Low Fat, Low Cal)
A weight watchers recipe I obtained from a message board at www.dwlz.com. Per serving of 2 each: 230 calories, 6 gm fat, 2 gm fiber. WW Points per serving : 5 You could also add more veggies to make this more "pot pie-ish". This may change your point count, depending on what you add.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of an ungreased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, cheddar cheese, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- 4Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
- 5Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Remove from oven. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Pot Biscuit Cups (Low Fat, Low Cal)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 572.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup