A weight watchers recipe I obtained from a message board at www.dwlz.com. Per serving of 2 each: 230 calories, 6 gm fat, 2 gm fiber. WW Points per serving : 5 You could also add more veggies to make this more "pot pie-ish". This may change your point count, depending on what you add.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of an ungreased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, cheddar cheese, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at once.